Data Recovery Novell is considered as the most versatile Server Operating System. A Novell server can contain volumes either with Traditional or NSS file systems. Novell file system supports many advance features like compression and sub-allocation. Although Novell is very stable Operating System but the file system can fails under many situations, like a bad sectors in FAT or DET, accidental partition deletion etc.
Common causes of data loss in Novell Netware based system are:
- Hard disk Component failure
- Bad Sectors in the disk
- Partition Table Corruption
- FAT or DET corruption in Novell Traditional Volumes
- Sub Allocated cluster chain corruption in Novell Traditional Volumes
- Pool or Volume Master Leaf corruption on NSS volumes
- Group table or Pool Table corruption on NSS volumes
- RAID failure
We are very familiar with the structure of Novell file systems and their advance features, and we are also very much familiar with the compression algorithm of Novell Netware.
We provide our expert data recovery services for Novell data recovery and we can recover the lost and deleted data of Novell Netware from version 2.0 to 6.5
with Traditional or NSS file systems.