We have the ability to recover data from the different variants of Unix Operating system.
Common causes of data loss in Unix based operating system are:
- Hard disk Component failure
- Bad Sectors in the disk
- Partition Table Corruption
- Inode table corruption
- Group Descriptor table corruption
- Unix File System Failures
- Server Configuration Errors
- Disk Reformatting
- Software Corruption
- Raid, SAN, NAS, Server Failure
Commonly used file system of Unix are UFS, HTFS, VxFS, EAFS.
We provide our expert Data Recovery Services for Unix data recovery and we can recover the lost data of various variants of Unix Operating system. Currently we can recover the data from more than 20 files systems supported on Unix including UFS, HTFS, VxFS, EAFS.